Undergraduate Students 2015
Research Assistant Professor, Colorado State University
Other Visiting Scientists and Students
- Dr. Benny Chefetz, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, Sabbatical (Jul 2013 – Aug 2013).
- Aiju Liu, Visiting Research Scholar, Shandong University of Technology, China (Jan 2013 – July 2013). Photodegradation of Antiepileptic Drugs.
- Vincenzo Leone, Visiting PhD student from University of Naples II (Mar 2013 – Jun 2013)
- Damaris Raboin, Honors Undergraduate Student (Nov 2009 – May 2013). Impact of vegetation-derived dissolved organic carbon on disinfection byproduct formation during drinking water treatment.
- Danielle Maitland, Undergraduate Student (Jun 2012 – October 2012).
- Dr. Andreas Kappler, University of Tubingen, Germany, Sabbatical (June-July 2012)
- Zhuanjun Zhao, Research Scholar (Jul. 2011 – July 2012). Bioreduction Kinetics and Pathways of Iron-Organic Matter Coprecipitates.
- Madison Martinez, Undergraduate Student (Jan 2010 – June 2010).
- Sc. Federico Masis Melendez, from Escuela de Quimica, Ingenieria Ambiental Instituto Tecnologico de Costa Rica was a visiting scientist in my lab during September of 2010.
- Ojo Olanrewaju Fatoba, Visiting Scientist (2009 – 2010). Synthesis and Characterization of Co-Precipitates of Humic Acid and Ferrihydrite.
- Aleksander Makedonski, M.Sc. student (2007 – 2008). Fate and Transport of Steroidal Hormones in the Environment (Plan B thesis defended Aug. 2008).
- Catherine R. Simpson, Graduate Student (2006 – 2007). Fate and Transport of Steroid Hormones from Animal Feedlots and Sewage Treatment Plants.
- Jennifer M. Jones, Chemistry Major – Work-Study (Honors Student/Thesis; 2006 – 2007). Photolysis of Steroid Hormones. (Currently employed at CHATA Biosystems, Inc. Fort Collins, CO 80524)
- Yared Assefa Mulisa, Graduate Intern from Wageningen University, the Netherlands. (Currently a Ph.D. student at Kansas State University).
- Pilar Montraveta Torrent, Undergraduate Intern from University of Lleida, Spain.