Undergraduate student 2017
Visiting Scientist 2017
Associate Professor, Environmental Chemistry, University of Otago
Visiting Scientist 2017
Professor, Soil Chemistry and head of the Institute of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics, Department of Environmental Sciences at ETH Zurich
Prof. Benny Chefetz
The Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment,
P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100, Israel.
Tel: +972 (8) 948-9384
Mobile: + 972 54 8820492
Dept. Fax: +972 (8) 947-5181
Prof. Dr. Andreas Kappler
Undergraduate Students 2015
Postdoc, University of Washington
Assistant Professor, St. Ambrose University
Higher Education Professional, Lihue, Hawaii
High School Teacher and Minister
Postdoc, University of Florida
Wilfredo Dumale, Jr.
Visiting Professor 2013-2014
Associate Professor and Director for Research and Development, Nueva Vizcaya State University
Visiting Research Scholar 2009-2011
Assistant Professor, Nanchang Institute of Technology
Other Visiting Scientists and Students
- Dr. Benny Chefetz, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, Sabbatical (Jul 2013 – Aug 2013).
- Aiju Liu, Visiting Research Scholar, Shandong University of Technology, China (Jan 2013 – July 2013). Photodegradation of Antiepileptic Drugs.
- Vincenzo Leone, Visiting PhD student from University of Naples II (Mar 2013 – Jun 2013)
- Damaris Raboin, Honors Undergraduate Student (Nov 2009 – May 2013). Impact of vegetation-derived dissolved organic carbon on disinfection byproduct formation during drinking water treatment.
- Danielle Maitland, Undergraduate Student (Jun 2012 – October 2012).
- Dr. Andreas Kappler, University of Tubingen, Germany, Sabbatical (June-July 2012)
- Zhuanjun Zhao, Research Scholar (Jul. 2011 – July 2012). Bioreduction Kinetics and Pathways of Iron-Organic Matter Coprecipitates.
- Madison Martinez, Undergraduate Student (Jan 2010 – June 2010).
- Sc. Federico Masis Melendez, from Escuela de Quimica, Ingenieria Ambiental Instituto Tecnologico de Costa Rica was a visiting scientist in my lab during September of 2010.
- Ojo Olanrewaju Fatoba, Visiting Scientist (2009 – 2010). Synthesis and Characterization of Co-Precipitates of Humic Acid and Ferrihydrite.
- Aleksander Makedonski, M.Sc. student (2007 – 2008). Fate and Transport of Steroidal Hormones in the Environment (Plan B thesis defended Aug. 2008).
- Catherine R. Simpson, Graduate Student (2006 – 2007). Fate and Transport of Steroid Hormones from Animal Feedlots and Sewage Treatment Plants.
- Jennifer M. Jones, Chemistry Major – Work-Study (Honors Student/Thesis; 2006 – 2007). Photolysis of Steroid Hormones. (Currently employed at CHATA Biosystems, Inc. Fort Collins, CO 80524)
- Yared Assefa Mulisa, Graduate Intern from Wageningen University, the Netherlands. (Currently a Ph.D. student at Kansas State University).
- Pilar Montraveta Torrent, Undergraduate Intern from University of Lleida, Spain.